‘I’m just going to take a breath’: Woman dies after getting a medical appliance at Home Depot
A woman died after getting an appliance at a Home Depot store in Alabama after getting it for her pet.
She was pronounced dead at a hospital early Sunday morning.
Investigators are searching for the person who left the appliance unattended and left it unattended in the store.
They’re also looking into whether the appliance was faulty.
“There was nothing there to indicate that the item was defective.
We’ve seen that with other items that have been left on the shelves, that’s the concern,” said Sgt. Brian Miller of the Alabama State Highway Patrol.
Authorities said they are still looking for the suspect.
Investigators said there was no sign of foul play.